- Its great to be a humanFebruary 5, 2017 by The thinking pro from Finland
I just simply love this show! The host Amy Leo puts the human experience in a context which is easy to understand! Keep it going Amy you are fantastic! :)
- Thumbs Up!February 5, 2017 by PikkuB from Finland
What an excellent way to dig into the field of personal well-being :)
- Awesome!January 4, 2017 by MichaelNeeley from United States
What a wonderful show Amy has put together! There are so many ways to look at the Rat Race - and Amy covers it from every perspective. I look forward to hearing more!
- Great Interviews!October 15, 2016 by KmmyPtt2055 from United States
I really enjoy the interviews on this show! I appreciate the wide topics covered here and it's open-minded, exploratory vibe.
- Tuned in!June 18, 2016 by TheWarmFire from United States
Real. Inspiring. So unlike the "pitches" I see in emails outside of my own abilities to do what I love instead of trying to follow the answers others have found that work for maybe only them. Not to mention the idea of possibilities being unlimited really resonates! Thank you!
- Celebrating the new economyJune 17, 2016 by Pearkle from United States
When so many of us are creating our own futures, we need this kind of support and inspiration. This is great!
- Refreshing!June 13, 2016 by TpzGtto from United States
I love the beauty and simplicity of this show. Inspiring and practical, I enjoy the emphasis on the listener’s to question things for themselves and how the hosts are not telling people what to do. A true life-hacking guide for being human! A must listen.
With a background in social work and mental health education, she is passionate about alleviating human psychological suffering and travels the world sharing how our human minds can work for us, instead of against us...particularly when it comes to our personal mental health & our relationships.
She loves dogs, her Finnish fiancé (she is even learning Finnish to prove it!), and could put Tzatziki sauce on nearly anything.